Saturday, December 03, 2005

Painting is not for the Faint-Hearted

Like Curleygirl and MapGeek, we also painted a 2-story room over Thanksgiving break. We are really bad about choosing colors though, because we went through three gallons of paint, each a shade darker than the previous. Home Depot doesn't let you return paint anymore, which is a shame, because I liked looking through the "oops" paint.

Since my husband refused to climb up the 20-foot ladder, I had to be the brave one. Wow, 20-feet doesn't seem that high from the bottom, but during my first climb up to the top, I looked like a scared cat hugging the tree and shaking. What did hubby do? Laugh and take pictures!

Before, during, and after:

1 Comments:

Blogger P-Dogg said...

you GO, Spidergirl!

BTW - like the color...

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home