Saturday, March 18, 2006

Saint Patty's Day

Okay so I don't have an ounce of irish blood in me, but I do consider St. Patrick's Day a real holiday. I actually think you should wear green to avoid getting pinched. Seannibal wore his usual St. Patty's Day GREEN blazer to work on this very festive holiday and I couldn't help thinking about leprechauns, which then led me to think about Lucky Charms (the cereal). I remembered that I never really liked Lucky Charms and that I would only eat the marshmellows.

The year I lived in Savannah was memorable because of St. Patty's Day on River Street. We were standing on a balcony at one of the bars overlooking the wild scenery below. Guys were throwing beads to women for a quick flash and the cops would arrest them. And NO I wasn't one of them!

If you're really bored, check out Lucky the Leprechaun's "webisodes"

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

sorry for the delay in my response - (my rss aggregator doesn't seem to be working 100%)

Glad you liked my jacket. I will try to wear it more, just for you.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home